Investment products are offered through Adirondack Trust Investments, a division of The Adirondack Trust Company.
To receive our quarterly e-newsletter, "Options," please click here.
Below you will find past issues of “Options” our Trust e-newsletter. This quarterly newsletter covers a wide range of financial topics ranging from financial planning to investments and taxes. Or maybe you would like to know more about asset allocation or rebalancing your portfolio. These are some of the topics that are covered in our Options e-Newsletter.
Did you know that you can also sign up for the Options e-Newsletter to be delivered directly to your inbox, that way you’ll have the information you need when you want it. Signing up is easy and only takes a few seconds. Options is emailed on a quarterly basis.
Previous issues have included educational content such as:
- Diversification: A Tool for Tempering Risk
- Giving with Donor-Advised Funds
- Is there a Place in Your Portfolio for Divident-Paying Stocks?
- Avoiding Problems with Probate
- Risk and Your Investments
- Insuring Two Individuals with Survivorship Life Insurance
- Adjusting Your Portfolio by Rebalancing
- Guidelines for Gift-Tax Returns
- ....and much more!
Investment Products are: NOT A DEPOSIT * NOT FDIC INSURED * NOT GUARANTEED BY THE BANK * NOT INSURED BY ANY GOVERNMENT AGENCY * MAY GO DOWN IN VALUE