Individualized savings accounts to help you reach your financial goals.
Whether you’re saving for retirement or accumulating funds for short-term goals, our local bank staff can help. By choosing one or more of our savings options, you can design a savings plan that is right for you, matching your individual needs, return and account maturity. All of our accounts are FDIC-insured up to the maximum allowable limit.
- Passbook Savings - Ideal for those who prefer a traditional savings account
- Statement Savings - Enjoy a simple, convenient and flexible way to save while providing you with ATM or Visa Debit Card access.
- Health Savings Account - A tax-exempt savings for qualified medical expenses
- Holiday Savings - Allows you to save a pre-determined amount of money for the holiday season
- Personal Money Market Account - Flexible savings option that earns a variable money market interest rate
- Certificates of Deposit (CDs)* - Offers a number of safe, fixed-rate earnings options
- Individual Retirement Accounts (IRAs) - Provides a safe way to accumulate tax-deferred savings for retirement
For a side by side review of the different savings accounts we offer, please click here for a comprehensive comparison chart.
Below are some useful calculators for determining how much you can save:
How much could I save over time?
What rate would I need to earn on my savings?
How much should I save each month?